[Free] Extension Sidebar Navigation Update 12/04/2018

Hello Andres,

I bought the paid version of your extension about 1 year ago. Can you please explain why the following permissions are needed for the extension:

• android.permission.WAKE_LOCK
  • android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE
  • android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
  • android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE

I think the last two are not needed, unless read from an app-specific directory (https://developer.android.com/reference/android/Manifest.permission.html#READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE).

As you probably know,
READ_PHONE_STATE and READ_ / WIRTE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
are dangerous permissions, so users unfortunately have to grant them since API 23.

Regards,
Anke

is one of the first extensions at that time I did not have much knowledge about this, but in the paid version it is already corrected

regards

Andres Cotes

Andres, buenas tardes.
Quería consultarte, cual es el máximo de items que soporta, y como puedo obtener la versión con separadores?
Saludos.

Hello, i try the free version of this extension, and is a very good job!
I have only a problem with menu imagen.
If i try the menu in develop mode thunkable, all is ok, but after the apk installation, imagen don’t show (path string is a simple “image.png”, but i try also //image.png and taifun pathtoassets extension join string).
Please help me, thanks :slight_smile:
Thanks

Show blocks please

this is my code:

immagine

thanks

every icon that is 2 word does not work and i am using _ betwin every word someone help please

You can use HTML code ttf

Hi, any solution for my prolem with the banner in production mode?
And i see that the menu open is not perfect responsive, because if i rotate che screen two times, the shadow is not always 100% (you can try this when you open the menu and rotate the screen) .

ps i use android 8 oreo and samsung galaxy s7

thanks

Hi!
Can somebody please help me? I urgently need to know how I can insert/ colour horizontal lines in this sidebar. It has to be possible because there are some example screenshots posted on this site (e.g. the blue screenshot with white lines from 106.9 Independencia…
PLEASE HELP