[Free] Extension OneSignalSend (Christmas Update) version4

messaging
jerin
onesignal
extension

When we add big picture then title or Message word is cut.
when using txttitle.text on title , message will not sent

it’s not the problem of extension, try to use the website you can see the same problem.
it’s adjusting message and picture to see both.

Can’t understand can you clarify.

Hi everyone!

Regarding the smallicon changing, I could do something really interesting by creating the transparent icons I wanted to show in my app, decompile the app and put them into the folder “res/drawable” were the “ya image” is and recompile it wih the “APK Easy Tool v.1.52 Portabe”. After that, I just wrote the name I gave to the icon in the smallicon option of the extention and it worked.

@Jerin_Jacob, thank you very much for your contribution and hardwork on this extension.

May I know if there is way to add in sendTags ?
source: https://documentation.onesignal.com/docs/android-native-sdk#section–sendtags-

or stateChanges.getTo().getUserId();
source: https://documentation.onesignal.com/docs/internal-database-crm

Thanks again.

Will look into it.

Hi, @Jerin_Jacob, will there be version 5 ?:grin:

entao, mais como vc esta obtendo o player_id do usuario do aplicativo?

the point is … we can’t get the player ID. that’s the major problem

Publique en la tienda android la aplicacion que recibe las notificaciones pero lamentablemente me da un error y ya no recibe mas notificaciones, el error es IlegalArgumentException

Alguien me podria ayudar??

dá pra tirar o som das notificações?

mute notification?

como usar os grupos ou categoria?

Hello everyone. can i storage all notifications on phone? i am teacher and i do one apk for my school. i can send notification but when i click on notification it are disapper. can i see all old notifications on phone? maybe i can add one button for see all old notifications? thanks for help me. Serkan ORLAKLAR.

PLEASE HELP ME!!! HOW to FIND out the PlayerId ? I need to know right away. I didn’t understand anything about Player id from the description.

i have to know it now is a bad comment nobody will help you. because it is unfriendly.
You should go back in school and learn how to be friend.

Explain me how should a person help you. Because you need it now.
hahah

sorry, but I install the app with the extension and fill the data and send the notification I get 200 but nothing in the rest and never arrives the notification to the devices where the app is installed, what can it be?

App must contains onesignal component.

CLARO, DESCARGUE LA EXTENSION DE ONESIGAL QUE FIGURA AQUI Y LLENE LOS CAMPOS DE APIKEY Y APPID ESTOS SON LOS BLOQUES.-
bloq