[Free] Extension Mqtt for websocket Arduino y Esp8266

Ah okay, I test it this night again. No time at the moment.
Sry if I am like a dummy. Everything new for me.

no problem I’m always here to help

A post was merged into an existing topic: Extension Sidebar Navigation Update 11/09/2017

Hola,

Me gustaría probar la extensión, pero al momento de usar Thunkable live
me sale un cuadro de dialogo que se detiene en el 75%, el texto es:

Sending assets/external_comps/co.com.dendritas.DendritasMqtt/classes.jar to companion…

gracias

Reviso por qué esa extensión la compile a hace mucho tiempo . compilo y publicó una nueva versión, también está [Paid] Mqtt TCP/IP extension update 9/10/2017 está extensión es funsional y no tiene el puente a web sockets , se conecta por puerto tcp/ip

Hola, hoy probé y funciono, muchas gracias.

Para conectarme a Amazon AWS, puedo usar la extensión Mqtt TCP/IP?

Gracias

Si señor a cualquier broker con protocolo mqtt

Gracias, la compro en el link que mandaste.

Hola, ya la pague con Paypal, como puedo descargar la extensión?

Saludos

Ya recibi el correo gracias, estoy probando la extension TCP pero se detiene al cargar en el 83%
y me manda el siguiente mensaje

Sending assets/external_comps/co.com.dendritas/classes.jar to companion.

Gracias

How to change client id?

@Andres_Cotes Hi, I can’t connect to my cloudmqtt, I use your .iai file and your extension however when I try to test, I have nothing and of course I try to go through the websocket because it’s the free version as you can see on the screenshot. Can you help me ?

you must enable the tls box so you can communicate with the broker and have the password and password that is not enabled in the free version

I tried the MQTT extension for ESP and it works very well. Thanks.

1. However it worked only on thunkable and on my old HTC one. Not on App inv 2. Is the Extn for thunkable only?
  2. When I tried it on my 2017 mob Samsung J7, ran it on Thankable app, it generated a Runtime Error (Attached)
    error.txt (5.3 KB)
    Pl guide me on what is wrong

You try cloudmqtt broker

Tried cloudmqtt websocket. No luck either on any phone. H’ever hivemq connects on only one phone

hi the extension connects to a tcp / ip port not to a websocket port and you must assign a different id for each device that connects to the extension if you use the same id only the last device will be connected

how to change client name /client id by using blocks

Tcp extensión have You chance valiente
My WhatsApp +57 3176732214