[Free] Extension AirtableClassic -Airtable powered Spreadsheet

spreadsheets
free
airtable
extension

Thank you so much for your hard work. I want to ask you something about columns and tabs from airtable:

how can i get all columns from an airtable table?, that have more than 3 tabs, and each tab 3 or 4 columns? i want to show each tab into an arrangement

when i try to put more spreadsheets, they showme the same info as the one sheet, or not give data at all. how can i do that show all the data form the diferents tabs? thank you so much for your help

You have to change table name according to your airtable sheets.

Hi @alcazardesanjuan, how did you get this JSON-style response?

I think you need a JSON-extension in Thunkable Classic to use this kind of data (have a look at “http://puravidaapps.com/” -> Extensions -> search for JSON).

can you share block. i want to do exactly what you did.

Great Extension, Thank You. When you planned, to update it with the return type blocks? That would be awesome. Thank You for your reply!

please add return type block as soon as possible.
I cannot complete my job without it.
please help!!!

i want create simple register and login app please sir help me…

Dear @Jerin_Jacob

Some idea for upload files/pictures to Airtable from this Extension?

As I said earlier, upload image or file to any cloud share the URL with airtable.

Dear Jerin
I understand your procedure, but the idea is to upload the file taking advantage of the fact that airtable supports 2Gb of attachments.

Thx u

Is it possible add block for delete all rows

HI, I HAVE AN APP WITH MORE SCREEN

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW I CAN CONTINUE TO INSERT DATA ON THE SAME LINE.

THANKS, Excuse me for my English

To all work Airtable today?

All my app with Airtable Extension is crashing !!

Please urs comments !

Hi and thank you for your hard work.
I’m trying to get a row of an airtable spreadsheet using the GetRow block but i’m getting a wrong value back. As you can see, i have some characters before and after the Json :
Imgur

Did i do something wrong ?

best regards,
Vincent L

how can i create this type of block.B

Values is a list, you must put it in a list view or something related to list.

The data in the cell “จิตรภณ เหล่าศรีสิน” was encoded so it became %E0%B8%88%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%A0%E0%B8%93+%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A5%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A8%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%99.

Just use the block Web1.UriDecode when you get the encoded fields from Airtable then Thai name will be shown correctly on your app screen.

Get Comunm it´s not working I use the get comumn method and wait for the got colum block to get something of databut never get anithing, I have already cheked the table name, api code and base, how ever it does´t work

i cannot add picture to airtable spreadsheet, there is no option for it… what should i do?

Attachment