[Free] Extension AirtableClassic -Airtable powered Spreadsheet

spreadsheets
free
airtable
extension

Hi, how can i update a linked filedScreenshot-2018-11-21%20BalagarhICDSProject%20ProjectUserLogInBase%20-%20Airtable ? I am trying by set the cell with the target cell id Screenshot-2018-11-21%20Thunkable . But nothing was changed.

Hi @joanbove and all the others. Here is how to upload pictures to Airtable (in Thunkable Classic only):

• first convert the (binary) file to a string with Base64-encoder
  • save the string to Airtable (or any other Database)

Get the picture:

• get the string from your Database
  • convert the string to a file with Base64-decoder and display the image.

You can find two different Base64-Tools as an App Inventor Extension at “https://puravidaapps.com/extensions.php

Thanks @Michael_Rogulla.

Problem with set a single cell. Here is the block .

It wait and wait, but cant update any cells.

After creating rows how I can find, what is the row number?

Thank you for creating this extension.

It will be appreciated if you check the following items.

1. “SetCell” When executed, “GotAllRows” reacts.
  2. When “SetCell” is executed:
    (1) Android 4.4.2: No database change
    (2) Android 6: OK
  3. I think that Chinese & Thai language can be used if it is set to UTF - 8.

Yes the same problem with me
The solution is to encrypt and decrypt text
It supports English only in Android 4.0 and 5.0 and runs in 7.0

Hola!!!
Consulta. Como puedo crear una fila que se inserte en la primera fila de la tabla??. Cada vez que creo una fila se inserta al final de la tabla pero quiero que se inserte siempre al principio (inicio de la tabla).
Gracias.
PD: esta muy buena la extensión!!.

I will look into all problems and try to find solutions.
Thank you for reported.

Pero esto ya seria con Airtable, la extension solo conecta la App con Airtable, tocaria revisar el orden en la columnas de la base en airtable.

How can i parse rows wen i use getallrows unable parse it

Sí, Al ordenar la tabla En Airtable queda bien… pero al insertar otra fila desde la aplicación siempre la inserta al final de la tabla independiente del orden (luego hay que volver a ordenar desde Airtable). Sería una buena idea poder crear un bloque en donde se pueda insertar una fila en un número de Row específico (no actualizar la fila). Saludos!

How I get data from airtable.
I have an input box with search button, when I enter numeric number in input box then click on search button then i get data regarding to that account number from airtable in listview below.

Si, acabo de revisar… tienes razon siempre guarda al final sin importar el orden actual de la tabla o columna.

Hola:
Los datos recibidos con “Getallrow”, ¿cómo se pueden trabajar?

Tras recibir los datos con “Gotallrow” en la variable “ResponseContent”, ¿los datos vienen en tabla como archivo CSV? ¿vienen como lista de objetos?

En el proyecto actual, tengo una tabla airtable con 2 columnas y 20 filas y quiero mostrar los registros en 2 etiquetas, una para cada columna.

Muchas gracias por tu trabajo.

Acabo de pasar el contenido de “ResponseContent” a una etiqueta desde una tabla de ejemplo (2 columnas y 3 filas) y el resultado es este.

Hi I was Found This Bugs Please Fixed it
when I call 101 And More Row Number To GetCell Value No Data Received From Airtable

Dear @Jerin_Jacob Please Fix it .

Thanks In Advance
I was Attached sample .aia file
AIRTABLE.aia (82.5 KB)

:point_up_2: Airtable Data

Dear @Jerin_Jacob this .aix also not geting Data more than 100

Hello Dear @Jerin_Jacob Please Reply We waiting for your solution please Fix it … :pray::pray::pray:

I was unable to recreate the error.

USe this link to download the aix , may be you downloaded the wrong one