[Free] Extended Web Viewer Extension

aix
webviewer
extension

guys you can do this with this

i think this will help you

Someone help me, whenever I try downloading files (except image files) the filename is always “file.bin” the filename is blank as what you said. I tried different hosting but the issue still persists.

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

Taifun

The thing is, my blocks are exactly as the sample on the extendedwebviewer v2 aia.

I tried All these but always the file downloaded using this extension is saved as download.bin What Should we do now ???
Anyone please Help
aaa

mmm

bbb

hi i want to make destop site supported app like chrome help me

Use this UserAgent:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.189 Safari/537.36

How to use it

In Screen initialize, drop 2 blocks

1:
set extendedWebViewer1.WebViewer to [your webviewer]
Call ExtendedWebViewer1.SetUserAgent to [code i pasted in previous comment]

How to set it to mobile mode again

same problem here

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.4.4; One Build/KTU84L.H4) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/66.0.3359.126 Mobile Safari/537.36

I am not able to find the Set ExtendedWebViewer1.UserAgent
I also tried to set a user agent or manually adding the user egent code via text block but the same issue happens, would you be able to give me a sample .aia file containing those? If not, it’s okay.

Please use the (Set User Agent) block, not a property block… It should be all the way at the bottom.

These are all the blocks on my end.

Yes… Set User Agent

the call ExtendedWebViwer1.SetUserAgent with the purple block?

Tried it, but the file that I am getting is still .bin

What? Why you need to change the user agent to download a file?

I really need help on this,