[Free] Extended Web Viewer Extension

aix
webviewer
extension

See the first post, or here is the link: https://community.thunkable.com/uploads/default/original/2X/0/0d10c817a58b192db04af635df09702ced7a3242.aix

i Want to download file in a specific location Using Extended Web Viewer Extension…how to do this???plz help…

Same problem

@ILoveThunkable
Extentsion is Great. But Why its asking for Storage Permission in App. Can You provide source code of this extension?
Can you remove asking of storage permission code in this extension

Hello, the source code is not open source and will likely never be.

@ILoveThunkable Ok, I Understand
Can you tell me why this extension is asking for storage permission?

Because of the file downloading feature.

I have implemented this feature and downloads work really well on phones and Nvidea Shields, but no on Fire TV (clicking on a link does nothing). Is it not compatible?

Not open progress

Progress bar not a working

Great extension, i have suggestion here. Can you add this code on your extension? so it can be support for enable upload

@ILoveThunkable @Taifun @Sivagiri_Visakan
I had built a browser app and it is in Playstore. Link to download : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mrinmoykumar20.NextG
But I am facing some problems while downloading using ExtendedWebViewer. Sometimes files are saved as .bin format. Could you please help.

what about renaming the downloaded file?
if you read the complete thread, you will find a more detailled explanation about how you can do this…
Taifun

Thanks Taifun, but renaming is not always recommend because if I make an app users will not waste time in renaming again again. But I had done some experiment and now my this problem has been solved.

your app could automatically rename the file…
you might want to add a screenshot of your solution, so in future others with the same issue know what can be done…

Taifun

Yes, sure i will upload my solution in shortly

This is my solution. It is working fine

@ILoveThunkable I wanted to created download history that has been downloaded from ExtendedWebViewer. I am using tinyDB. Therefore I have to get the file name which is downloaded in tinyDB. But I don’t know how to get the file name that is downloaded.
So could you please tell me how to get the downloaded file name in the TinyDB

You could split the url at the last / and then simply take the second part.

Could you please explain a little bit more, how spilling the URL will give me the downloaded file name