[Free] Extended Web Viewer Extension

aix
webviewer
extension

I need it so I can do if not erroroccouring it is really important for an app.

ErrorOccurred is used for catching errors. It will never occur if there weren’t any error.

Exactly, so if it doesn’t occour it reports false.

Do you understand that it never occurs it there isn’t any issue. That means there is no point to report false. As I said before, it never occurs if there isn’t any issue. Just do simple logic. If ErrorOccured TinyDb.storeValue(true) & then OnLoadingFinished & getValue() and afterwards When GotValue() if value = true then error else not… Or just do same with variables…

I understand that you will not make the block. But I do not think that code will work with my project. I have a webview that is always reloading (when the last load finished) and when an error is detected it hides that webview, but when the error is no longer occouring then it shows the webview again. Correct me if I am wrong, but the code you gave me (I think) will not work for me.

New feature request

Can we get webview content.I can use it for this

Please use Web.Get() Method for that.

It’s simple. If error occurs, OnLoadingfinished never occurs. Meaning, that, if ErrorOccurred { WebView.setVisibility = GONE } onLoadingFinished { WebView.setVisibility = SHOWN }

Looks like it will work, will try it out in the morning :+1:

We use webview for Google login.And unable get info if its not embed to website title.I try go same url with web component but its not work.I m wrong?

If we can acces webview content we dont need embed informations to title

@Barreeeiroo made a big tutorial for that.

You can use WebViewer.String property.

Hi @ILoveThunkable, great extension as always ! Is it possible to use this extension together with the WebViewer Dialog extension made by you ? In my app I would like to use this webviewer dialog, but in conjuction with the download blocks from here.

Thank you again for your work.

Great Extension but I am not able to make it work…! Can you make a small tutorial as to how to use webview and extended webview together ??
I don’t want the download option. I just need to display a loading bar from the moment when webview starts loading to the moment when webview finished loading.

Hello! Thank you for your compliments. Sorry, but no, it is not possible to use it with Dialog extension, but yiu can say which features, you would like me to implement to that extension. Thanks.

Hello, before starting using any of method, event or property, you have to set WebViewer property to WebViewer component.

just add the name of the folder in the filename

this will create the folder [dwnhere]

it works for me.

how can i use this block?

i set it like this and dont work:

Use if [[get [progress]] less then [99]]... that should work and use if [[get [progress]] greater than [99]]...

EDIT: Also make sure to put [set […] . [visibility] to [true]] in the less than/ not equal to IF Statement.

First you have to use WebViewer property & set your web viewer…