[Free] Extended Web Viewer Extension

aix
webviewer
extension

How do I change the downloaded folder?

sometimes it not load the url and users see error message do you provide any new update ?

Can anyone look at this issue with this extension?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Use Taifun ext to move file. https://puravidaapps.com/file.php

Update for what. If get error, then try downloading again if is the i8nternet connection. Or if your download link is bad, then fix it.

MAybe this will help How to make Progress bar for webviewer

hello dear please tell me how to online url change web viewer with firebase please fast tell me thank you

App size too big! Want to add lots of sounds..Advice Please

guys you can do this with this

i think this will help you

Someone help me, whenever I try downloading files (except image files) the filename is always “file.bin” the filename is blank as what you said. I tried different hosting but the issue still persists.

It would really help if you provided a screenshot of your relevant blocks, so we can see what you are trying to do, and where the problem may be.

Taifun

The thing is, my blocks are exactly as the sample on the extendedwebviewer v2 aia.

I tried All these but always the file downloaded using this extension is saved as download.bin What Should we do now ???
Anyone please Help
aaa

mmm

bbb

hi i want to make destop site supported app like chrome help me

Use this UserAgent:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/64.0.3282.189 Safari/537.36

How to use it

In Screen initialize, drop 2 blocks

1:
set extendedWebViewer1.WebViewer to [your webviewer]
Call ExtendedWebViewer1.SetUserAgent to [code i pasted in previous comment]

How to set it to mobile mode again

same problem here

Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; Android 4.4.4; One Build/KTU84L.H4) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/66.0.3359.126 Mobile Safari/537.36

I am not able to find the Set ExtendedWebViewer1.UserAgent
I also tried to set a user agent or manually adding the user egent code via text block but the same issue happens, would you be able to give me a sample .aia file containing those? If not, it’s okay.