[Free] Extended Web Viewer Extension

aix
webviewer
extension

UPDATED VERSION!

https://community.thunkable.com/t/extended-web-viewer-extension/4564/35?u=ilovethunkable [Donation Link](https://www.paypal.me/Moliata)

Downloading files with the WebViewer
Is it possible to change webviewer default browser to chrome?
Background Tasks extension
RJ BROWSER : Simple n Fast
Ideas for making non-existent extensions
How to make Progress bar for webviewer
WebView useragent
New WebViewer Component
Webview and Facebook Login Not working
Login with Google - Thunkable/AppInventor
Latest Thunkable Releases incl WebViewer Image Upload, Google Maps Custom Styles/Themes and easier ways to upload and preview your Media (Mar 6)
Login with Google V2
How to get list of files in a folder on server?
Continuum Browser (This project was delayed due to some issues)
Help the needy (Project completed in thunkable)
Playing a sound from a direct link
OSO Browser (Now AIA file is public) - Browse & Earn pocket money with style (Published on Play Store)

Awesome!
Perhaps users can couple up with my ExtraComponents Extension to show a progress bar as the page loads, similar to what is seen on Google Chrome.

Amazing :clap::clap::clap:

I will implement it as soon as possible in ChatAble when chat loads with ProgressNotifier in Dialogs extension from @Helios :yum:

@ILoveThunkable Can you build similar extension for the Audio Player component? Especially the on progress change thing

@Brainwork, yea sure, just give more details. I will add it to my Extension List. Right now, this is my list:

• Background tasks extension (I will definitely make it :laughing:, right now I am working on it)

• Chronometer extension

• Sensors extension (Brings 5 new sensors)

Ok, so I finally managed to get a solution. I think I will make a Background Tasks extension.
Check this out: Background Tasks extension

That would be one of the biggest Extension of the day. can’t wait

Check link, I posted 1 reply before.

I’m having problems with it

I have those blocks, but the Dialog dissapears before loading the page

@barreeeiroo, OnProgressChanged works perfectly, I will try to copy your blocks to mine & test everything!

@barreeeiroo which of the dialog? is it the on progress dialog from @Helios Extension ; the one that can show the progress in real time %??

I finally fixed using this blocks:

Succesfully implemented on #chatable :muscle:

Can you add a file downloading feature? :slight_smile:

There is no need. Check out @Domhnall tutorial.

Link?

Hi, I’m really interested in your chronometer extension, would there still be a need for a clock component?.

Thanks!

Sorry, for now I am working on “Tasks” extension (background processes), only like after 2-3 week, I will be able to work on Chronometer extension, but not for now.

No problem, your task extension is even higher on my wish list!