[Free] Custom ListView - ColinTreeListView

Nah, plz reduce the size of pics.

How to add the list item on the top of list

dude :sweat_smile:

well if u can provide clear cache option then it would be helpful :stuck_out_tongue:

Good point. I will add this in the next release. But I m busy on a customize listview now. And i have tests in school :neutral_face:

oh boy ! good luck

I am unable to select the element

wish you the best

same problem

No virtual method Visible(Z)V in class Lcom/google/appinventor/components/runtime/ButtonBase; or its super classes (declaration of ‘com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.ButtonBase’ appears in /data/app/com.thunkable.appinventor.aicompanion3-1/base.apk)
Note: You will not see another error reported for 5 seconds.

Hi ColinTree
I can not download “ColinTreeListView” extension. How can i download it?
please help me
thank you

Hey @ColinTree

Idk if I am just too stupid but I cannot get your listview to work anymore (I tried it some time ago with an older version and it worked fine):

When I use these blocks like described:

All I get is that:

Also I randomly get this error when using the extension:

The extension is very nice, but I would like to know how to establish the length of a list or if it is empty. Yhe usual blocks for lists does not seem to work

• Update on 2018.3.10 (Version 9):
    • Fixed Error of Visiblility
  • Added ClearCache(path) & ClearAllCache() – still in test, it should works

Download

working again :slight_smile: thanks for the quick reply & solution :ok_hand:

great work! :grinning:

Is it possible to use an icon stored in a device directory and not packaged? Thanks

Why not… just /a.jpg it will load sdcard/a.jpg

hey man thanks a lot for the ‘clear cache’ block update in the extension. the extension is far better now than the initial version.
the only major update i think it need is to set the click option more better.
When we click on the text label of each element of extension , the .Element Click property dont work. thats a major problem users are having.
Hope you update the extension as soon as possible to make elements clickable more properly.
.ClickElement only works when free space of element is clicked or the element icon is clicked

Thanks a lot :smiley:

Are you usibg platform otger than App inventor & Thunkable? as i known there are some platform changed the behaviour of label components. that is the problem here.

It happens to me too on appybuilder only, they have made clickable some items and to click on your list a user should click on the arrangements

oh man ! i used it on appybuilder. is it any way to solve this problem on appybuilder ?