[Free] Custom ListView - ColinTreeListView

One of the best extensions i have used! I would like to ask you if there is a chance that you can make a option to make the icons non clickable! So the hole block can act as a single button!

What about…

• put all blocks into a procedure
  • call this procedure when icon / element clicked

This should be a way that can implement this currently. And I will think about how to make that more effective.

1 Like

@ColinTree, what about putting a checkbox as a third item in the listview, making each item clickable?

1 Like

I think that should be a part of customizing :thinking:
It would be wired if elements can be clicked and checked at the same time.

4 Likes

Thank you very much @ColinTree for this wonderful extension. It’d be perfect if you could add Afterpicking and Listview selection index :slight_smile:

Well thanks for the idea, its working great! I do have another question, is it posible to center de text and img?

Here is a little video of what i did with your extension, i really, really like it!

3 Likes

I had named that event ElementClick

I’m not sure what you are descripting, it would be great if you attach an image or capture.

for example with the normal listview component I can initialize global items, global images and global links, add webviewer and an image. I can set the listview elements to get global items and when I click on an item the image will change and the webviewer will open the item url based on the listview selection index. I really don’t know how to do it with your extension. Please help me with that if it’s possible to achieve it using your extension :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for this extension; I managed to move data from salesforce to a firebase realtime db and was able to present it within a while loop in this beautiful extension!
Great job!
#Salesforce #SuccessfullyTHUNKd

1 Like

Goooooood

Please share blocks

This is actually available if you try to use Set method and ElementClick event.

como exemplo tirei umas screeshot.

Na screen 1 temos uma Colinlistview, com dados,

Na Screen 2 me retorna com nome que foi clicado na primeira colinlistview, e apos isso com os dados, gostaria de salvar dados de cerca de 4 colinlistview nesta mesma tela.

@ColinTree
Your Extension worked very good :+1:but I have a small problem with it.
I have a folder in /mnt/sdcard/Example/ that PNG files are in it. When I “SET” your listView, in some cases Thunkable Live closed. It seems there is a memory problem or picture loading problem somewhere.
Thanks in advance.
P.S: I already use latest version.

Regards

How to avoid this without decreasing the size of the text?

That is a general problem of appinventor-like platforms. How many different pics do you added into the listview?

These are limited by the margins, and about this hard for me to solve…

Hi

Quantity is different based on user choice. But it is between 10 to 40 pics.
P.S: I fixed the problem by resizing all pictures. Old size was 600x600 PNG and New size is 100x100 PNG .
Thanks anyway.
P.S2: @Andres_cotes made a Custom List View (Not Free) but it has not this problem. Maybe he find workaround.

Regards

I love your extension Colin thanks for it.

Can we display number as image.I want make a leaderboard and display numbers on image area.I can do it using images as number but its not optimal solution.I can draw number to canvas and save it and ı can generate every number image and can use it.But i think its not good to generate number images on user phone

Can you add support display number on image area.Simple background color and Number option enought for it.

If you dont add this i think i use generate number images method,Thanks for great extension :+1: