[Free] Custom ListView - ColinTreeListView

I added the results of my select in the list view, know if I have how to mount something with rows and columns there? For example appears [1, apple, food, 10] have like each in a column? I ask about the standard listview or the custom listview

eso mismo busco, al cargar todas las imágenes se detiene la aplicación por falta de memoria. ¿como se solucionaría esto?

Me temo que no hay solución, o por lo menos eso se comentó en su momento.
Necesitas usar otra extensión que se comporte mejor si tienes muchisimos elementos.

I am afraid there is no solution, or at least that was commented.
You need to use another extension if you have a lot of elements (+100 elements).

You can access the elements of a list through their indexes.

In your case, you have index 1,2,3 and 4

It was working before. I was able to retrieve data from MySql and display in listview. For some reason, it has started to print me this error. I don’t remember changing anything in thunkable code. Just in SQL table, which I added more collumns.
image image

Any idea what could wrong?

it probably does not make sense to look for an empty string, does it?
Unbenannt
Taifun

Is it possible to get json data from external mysql php and build a list with icon. please any one share block sample too.

I have set empty, so the icon would be blank. no picture. I tried adding a word or an image and it stills fail
image image image

it seems to be, your pairs list is in JSON format? you might want to first convert it into a list of lists and then try again

Taifun

I found the issue. It was with the Mysql table. When I created the table, I had set Collation to latin1_swedish_ci. And these passed days I changed 1(one) collumn to utf8_unicode_ci. And this made all the mess. I changed back to latin1_swedish_ci and it is working again.

Yes. it is possible. Now that I solved my issue I can share a few blocks.
These are some block so you can start.
You will have to to set the URL of your php query and set the collumns of your mysql table

brother please tell me how to use Colin tree list view for for this

tengo menos de 20, pero la lista se va actualizando cada vez que se selecciona un item con nuevos elementos, pero pues seria muy bueno que solucionaran ese detalle, grandiosa extensión pero limitante.

ขอบคุณครับผม เดี๋ยวจะลองนำไปประยุกต์ครับ

1 Like

I could not translate. Would it be possible to put it in English?

Hello guys

I am developing an apk for updating customer data but without internet access. It works like this: it reads a csv file and stores it in a TinyDB. But when I try to load the csv file into TinyDB the application hangs on a black screen. Can anyone help me with a different solution or a way to excuse this loading of csv to TinyDB?

tks a lot

Is there any faster way to load songs with this?
Whenever app starts it loads songs and take time but after it loads then moving and coming back to original list doesnt take time and just refreshes for additional songs…is it possible to save list when app loads for first time and it just refreshes for addtional songs whenever it is opened later on?

I tried tiny db also but loading from it also takes same time…

@ColinTree After Launching a new update of my app, some users mentioned on the review area that my app didn’t have any content because the Custom Listview didn’t display. I didn’t change anything related to the Custom Listview in the new update and the problem is that the Listview doesn’t display only on some devices that’s why I don’t know what to do to fix this problem. Can you help me solve this issue, please?

Hi Sir,

Can u share this list view block or aia.

icon as a text.

thanks.

Are the numbers text numbers or images, I need to display the ID numbers of a database?