[Free] Custom ListView - ColinTreeListView

Check my previus messages.You can find information on it .I removed this code block so i cant share it.

Automatic “Element Height”.
If it is possible? please suggest.
Thankyou

Is it possible add swipe to delete animation for list item?

Please any help with this

How?

1- we do not have access to your code
2- we do not know what you did that was incorrect with your logic

You have an empty list. Put at least 4 things in it before selecting the 4th item.

hi

i would like to know if you can access each extrabuttons or all the same ?

regards

you cant do it each… it should be all same, i think that impossible for now in this extension…since each items have not specific ID but only an arrangements index

hi

i would like to know if your modifications are included in the extension or we have to use the java file you gave in the zip file ?

regards

Hi, not sure if this has been asked before, but is there a way to expand/collapse the different items by clicking on them? So that I can show more text.

Hello, tell me please, is it possible to add additional labels (SubTitle-2 and SubTitle-3) if yes then please show the blocks, Thanks

List

Just read the first post, there is also a link to his website where all blocks and possibilities are described.

hello, can the colin listview have columns format?
I have 3 different info on the same line which are never stored.
thank you

hi,
how to create a extra button please ?

TY and good day.
Bye

Collin,

I have search on conversation below but did not get the answer.
Is about element click. It only worked on first element but rest wont work. below is my block.

1 Like

This is an amazing extension. Great work Colin.
Is it only me that have experienced that the ElementClick seems to only fire when hitting the text or the subtext. Every other time I click an element I actually hit directly between the text and the subtext and the ElementClick dosen’t fire.

I will pay you if you add custom font ability :")
And Cardview on it.

i am using same extension. How to use fav.png as function?
86ad71f7e6b22cdc87bd32911e4b072eebb7c221

Greetings everyone. I just started to try out ColinTreeListView. I tried to follow this example:

However, I got an error:
Attempt to invoke interface method ‘android.app.Activity com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.ComponentContainer.$context()’ on a null object reference
Note: You will not see another error reported for 5 seconds.
Can somebody help me? Btw I’m using MIT App Inventor.
Thank you so much.

how to use colin tree extra button as bookmark?