[Free] Custom ListView - ColinTreeListView

Hi @ColinTree I upgraded your extension. Thank you for the improvements you’ve made. The lastclicked element now starts from 1 but the lastclicked icon still starts from 0. I hope you will fix it :slight_smile:

@LIKE_IOT i cun’t read u’r message …

Thank you great list extension.
One problem: with the Custom ListView is behind and the floating button on, often the list button works and the floating button does not work. Is this a solution?

Wow its great

1 Like

@ColinTree

great work this one, I had not tested it until today…

quick question: is it possible to show only the Text and SubText without any icon?

edit
nevermind I have found it…

just do this

and set the following properties to Zero
WidthAfterIcon
WidthBeforeIcon
IconWidth

I cannot figure out how to make the ColingTreeListViewElement item to appear in the extensins area…

Thanks for this post but i cant find the download link of this extension (ColinTreeListView) when i go to your website i only get ths extension (ColinTreeListViewListElement) according to your guidelines i have to import both. assist me with the link thatnks

Exactly what am looking for if you got it share the link

For those that can’t find the link, in here
http://aix.colintree.cn/en/extensions/ColinTreeListView.html

in the bottom there is

Download

following the link on the Mirror 1 you get the aix file that contains both items in the image below

Just upload the aix in your aia and enjoy… :wink:

2 Likes

Hi, can I change the color of ExtraButton’s text?

In some devices it’s white in other is black…:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Is there a way to add 2 more extra buttons to make them 3 because i need one to use for share,thumb up and down.

Thanks

Hi @ColinTree i have a question, how can I get the 2nd element in the sublist when i click on an element?

HI @ColinTree
why every time open the application this block disable ?

Did you tried it without all these errors and warnings and unconnected blocks? Because maybe the companion is just confused.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alokkumarc9.VideoAddict

Thank u Colin. And thanks for your custom list view . It will not be possible without you.Thanks once again.

Hi.
I have not found a solution to this problem. .How can we change the text color of the clicked listview item.
Thank you

Hello, how did you use a horizontal scroll? In the section of Spoof videos or Comedy videos

i using Extensions v9. some area not click

1 Like

Hi Colin, great extension! I´m trying to reuse the same component in more than one vertical scroll arrangement. It works well except that if the first use has, for instance, 10 elements in the list, when I load the second list, the first 10 elements are not present in the list view. This is how I reset the list before switching uses:

Captura-ColinListView

and when the Web component returns GotText, I set the listview with a loop of AddElement procedures:

any ideas on how to avoid the problem? Maybe Remove item by item… but as I can´t get the list size, I should save it in a variable when loading it.

Thanks and congrats on a great extension!

Bertu

Hi. I have a lot of images in a colintreelistview (+100) and each image have around 10-30Kb

Can I, in some way, load part of the list, and when I do scroll they load at the same time?

1 Like