Higher level “ListView”, using extensions!
Update on 2018.7.27 (Version 10):
Update on 2018.3.10 (Version 9):
- Fixed Error of Visiblility
- Added ClearCache(path) & ClearAllCache() – still in test, it should works
Update on 2018.3.4 (Version 8)
- Fixed extraButtonEnabled not implemented
- Added support of direct(static) functions in ColinTreeListViewElement
Update on 2018.2.25 (Version 7) THANK YOU @User81 FOR SPONSORING:
- Fixed that lastClickedElement starts from 0
- Fixed that images that cached by a same path would act wired when one of them is clicked
- Added a extra button
- Added property handler for every single element of the listview → useage
Update on 2018.2.11 (Version 6):
- Added properties of text height (both main- & sub-text)
Update on 2018.1.31 (Version 5):
- Added icon text related properties
- Added lastClickedElement & lastClickedIcon
Update on 2017.12.30 (Version 4):
- Adapted to all platforms (ai2.appinventor.mit.edu , thunkable , etc.) There should not more NoSuchMethodError at anywhere.
Update on 2017.12.29 (version 3):
- Adapted to new Appinventor (since 2017.12.27, Companion 2.45) (Fixed NoSuchMethodError)
- Added properties related to image loading - AsyncImageLoad & CacheImage (that in a same path)
- Added property - ScrollBottomAfterAdd
How to use
Left a VerticalArrangement or a VerticalScrollArrangement, set the width and the height as you like
Before do anything like add a element, initialize it first:
Choose only one of the initialize method
Set the list
The “set” method required a list, and the list elements can be:
Single text element without icon:
The list element here is just a Text, and it will be shown in the element
Single text element without icon(same with the one above):
A sub-list with only one item is also allowed when creating a Single text element without icon.
Single text element with icon:
The sub-list with two item will be proceed as a Single text element with icon.
The first item is the icon path, when the second one is the text here.
Double text element with icon:
A list with at least three item, is being recognize as a Double text elemtnt with icon.
And only the very first three items will be used as the parameters here.
They are: icon(path), Main-text, and Sub-text
The three types of list element can exist when a ColinTreeListView is created