[Free] BluetoothPlus Extension

extension
aia
bluetooth
aix
apk

This was just a simple test for me to make something. I am definetly going to make something new

This is a good start @Sander0542. You gotta start somewhere. Keep going. :relaxed:

Thanks @Bruger. (Need 20…)

oh you need 20 characters
I don’t mean to get off topic, but this is exactly what I’m talking about.

Well done @Sander0542, excellent work! I’m sure this was a great learning experience and I look forward to seeing​ your future extensions too.

Thanks for sharing your work with the Thunkable community!

Thanks @Domhnall!

I have a few idea’s and I am going to make them!

Merged by request by @Sander0542. I can delete replies that don’t make sense…

taken from here:
Note: According to the Android documentation, Bluetooth should never be enabled without direct user consent. If you want to turn on Bluetooth in order to create a wireless connection, you should use the ACTION_REQUEST_ENABLE Intent, which will raise a dialog that requests user permission to turn on Bluetooth, see also this snippet

Taifun

Version 4 released!

New:

Keep Up The Awesome Work!

you might want to take a look again at the naming conventions…

Taifun

Hi Sander,
Is it possible to create Mobile-Data-Toggle ?

Thx
Abdul

It’s not possible. Take a look here:

I am working on a update which add options to Scan for devices new and paired device, Pair and Unpair options and an Event that triggers when the Bluetooth State changes.

This update is ready, but it wont be an extension. I have turned this extension in a component. There will be more information on my website.

those who are interested in that functionality and want to use it in an extension might want to use the [Classic Bluetooth extension] (https://puravidaapps.com/bluetooth.php) …
Taifun

@Sander0542
the page is showing 404 error . please update the link coz i need this extension

The link is working

when i open link in new window it shows 404 error. when i click it …it downloads the extension but that extension shows error while uploading on thunkable project @Sander0542

Hi,
Sorry if this is in the wrong place.
I’m having an issue with Bluetoothplus scan. It works just fine in AI2 but if I compile the APK and run it, scan returns no results either for paired devices or new devices (I’ve set it up to log to a file). What’s going on?

Thanks