Firebase Authentication V.3.0

tutorial

Hi, everybody! mirxtrem apps here, bringing you the lastest update for this extensions.

Suscribe to my channel for tutorials: Firebase Tutorial in course

New Features:

• Federated identity provider integration (to use with FacebookLogin and GoogleLogin extensions).

• Update profile: You can update a user’s profile (display name / photo URL).

• Error to compile apk fixed.

Download it here:
https://mirxtremapps.com/extensions/com.mirxtremapps.FirebaseAuth.aix

Thanks!

Firebase Auth Tutorial - Sign up

Donate:

How to make verification using firebase
Edit information from the firebase database
Using same Firebase token and url in multiple apps
Error: Your build failed due to an error in the DX stage, not because of an error in your program."
Can I use this service and analytics?
Do you have the FirebaseAuth code ?, for example INVALID_EMAIL, EMAIL_NOT_FOUND

thank you for your contribution

however: does it make sense to start a new thread for each new version of your extension?
wouldn’t it make more sense to publish the new version in your existing thread?

Taifun
PS: btw. my tools extension already has 18 versions up to now…

Its say bad request

https://screenshots.firefox.com/o758TLq7LMJadhFd/app.thunkable.com

Its work on my other project :confused: I use same settings for it

How to use Facebook and Google?

How to use Facebook and Google?

Did you fix this problem?

I am going to theach how to use Facebook and Google in the next tutorial in my channel and of course here too. just stay close and suscribe to mirxtrem apps channel on you tube.

thanks!

Nope.I just created New project for test your extensions its work but my old project not work its use same database rules.

Can you explain profile url how we can use it?

I m waiting for video already suscribed thanks for extensions

You are doing a really great job! Your extension makes Thunkable incredible. A real auth system is almost everything that was missing. You are a smart guy, so let me ask: Do you think is possible for an extension bring background tasks? This feature would make Thunkable perfect - real push notifications that really works, without opening the app… I don’t know much about the structure of a AI extension, that’s why I’m asking you.
One more time, congratulations, you rock!
Thank you a lot

there already was a guy who thought, it’s possible…

you will have to wait for the services feature… you already can test it…
see also https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mitappinventortest/OSSOBCvlCCw/pMTTCxx7AAAJ

Taifun

thanks a lot… already exist an extension fot task and other new feature in Thunkable (onePushNotification) i trying to do with Firebase.

Check FacebookLoginExtensions too
regards!

Looking forward to it

Ping

For the SetFirebaseToken situation and be able to authenticate users and access private databases. Check this post about the FirebaseAddOn I’ve made.

This also includes a SetFirebaseURL to set the URL with a ObfuscatedText to gain one line of security.

Hi,
Is it also possible to enable the automatic sending of the “email verification” email with this extensions or in the Firebase?
So that the user has first to press a link in an email before the authentication is finalized and read/write can be performed…
Thanks and BR
Martin

Same things that im waiting

Hi,

I dowloaded V3 the other day. Even though I don’t understand Spanish, your video was very easy to follow, thank you.

I do receive this error every time I try to use your extension, using this project file login2(1).aia (39.4 KB). I removed the API Key to upload.

I posted on the MIT Forum, they have said the error seems related to Firebase, not AI.

Hopefully you can do something with this… I would really like this extension to work.

E/AndroidRuntime(11003): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
E/AndroidRuntime(11003): Process: edu.mit.appinventor.aicompanion3, PID: 11003
E/AndroidRuntime(11003): com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.errors.YailRuntimeError: Argument must be valid JSON
E/AndroidRuntime(11003): at com.mirxtremapps.FirebaseAuth.ParseJSON(FirebaseAuth.java:1501)
E/AndroidRuntime(11003): at com.mirxtremapps.FirebaseAuth.ErrorHandler(FirebaseAuth.java:1805)
E/AndroidRuntime(11003): at com.mirxtremapps.FirebaseAuth$7.run(FirebaseAuth.java:1149)
E/AndroidRuntime(11003): at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:815)
E/AndroidRuntime(11003): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:104)
E/AndroidRuntime(11003): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:194)
E/AndroidRuntime(11003): at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5637)
E/AndroidRuntime(11003): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
E/AndroidRuntime(11003): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372)
E/AndroidRuntime(11003): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:959)
E/AndroidRuntime(11003): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:754)

Hi Phil, can you show us your blocks a propieties setup of Firebase extension.

regards

Hi, it’s just this.

Martin_K,

If you are using the MIT Javascript FirebaseAuthenticator.html, I can show you what to tweak to make that happen.

That said, I’m only using that script until something better comes along… the Javascript/Firebase solution downloads almost 0.5MB of js/css code.