FB Floating Button

button

It’s possible if the app is running in the background.

Is that made with Thunkable?

No, this is a option on my phone. It was on Android 6 too.

Yes exactly Sanders. This is what i need. You are awesome

Its not possible on all phones, but I know that it works with all Samsung Android 6 & Samsung Android 7 phones. I believe, but I am not sure that it works on all Android 7 phones

Possible to make as an extension. I can try something and if it works, I’ll send the code to @Sander0542. You can then add it to the FAB extension if that is okay with you.

I dont think this is possible with an extension, because the app needs to run in the background

It is, if used in conjunction with @Taifun’s tools extension. Not as a background service, but as activity running in the background.

Is your image only a Screenshot and picture edit or a screenshot of a test app?

And how is the function on your samsung called?

It’s a screenshot of the app, I’ll make a video so you understand it better

I believe this is what you’re looking for?
https://developer.android.com/reference/android/Manifest.permission.html#SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW

No! That is not what he is asking. This is a stock samsung feature :smiley:. @mannankhanabdul you are talking about SYSTEM ALERT WINDOW, it is a feature which allows to draw on other apps. For example Messenger bubble. Also, this runs in background.

Where can i get fb extension

This is not avaliable, sorry

However, you can get this FloatingActionButton extension:

Thnks @barreeeiroo sir, How can i make a facebook post with thunkable:heart_eyes:

Your question is off topic…

And you have already asked the question here:

Yes exactly. I am looking for the possibility to have Floating button on phone-screen even when app is minimized.

Thanks in adv to Sanders and Pavi for looking into the possibility.

Please check extension at:

show fab running in foreground