Extention for Admob interstitial

Good Day!

Is there any extension for Admob interstitial Ads. I know Thunkable Team is already working on Beta but it requires few months to be in production. But untill then need some alternative with google Admob.

Thanks
Abdul

1 Like

Have you signed up for the beta @mannankhanabdul? I’ve been using it for a few months and haven’t had any problems with it.

I have my apps with signatures and setup in Prod. Do not want to migrate and re-migrate, beta is just testing back-yard. As per the latest update from thunkers team, it will take few more months - no clarity on howmany 1,2,3…months etc. May be they are busy with IOS. Untill then some extension as a work around.

Thanks

Unfortunately, an extension may not be possible.

1 Like

Unfortunately, there are none… Still you can use the beta it works amazing :smile::+1:

Hello Team,

It says Admob Extention and also there is an .aix files over here: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/app-inventor-open-source-dev/M7NookKPhQQ/WCN5yak3EAAJ Not sure if this is tested, I have attached.com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.AdMobIntersitial.aix (1.1 MB)
com.google.appinventor.components.runtime.AdMob.aix (1.1 MB)
Can anyone who has experience on Admob can confirm. If this is working ?

Thanks
Abdul.

3 Likes

The AdMob extension doesn’t work, it’s a visible component. You get an error when importing it.

AdMob Interstitial Extension, does import, and the blocks show in the blocks editor. I haven’t actually tested it to see if it works on a built app though.

1 Like

Thank you Conor. Can anyone who is currently with Admob Experience- please help me test Admob Interstitial Extension. It is attached above in my post.

@mannankhanabdul if you are not using the Beta Admob version then you are missing out alot. Switching your app from thunkable to beta.thunkable.com will not affect your package name if the Admob is out of testing phase and brought to the production phase . They are aware of package name conflicts and it is already taken care of. Give the beta a try and know your way around it.

Happy Thunking

1 Like

it’s not working