Extension: Explorer Files, Directories with Copy, Move, Delete, MakeDir

Please help!
Why it can’t copy a directory, for example:
from “/storage/emulated/0/example/”
to “/storage/emulated/0/Music/”

Try

cp -r “/mnt/sdcard/example” “/mnt/sdcard/Music/”

@Juan_Antonio necesito de tu ayuda, gracias por este genial aporte, pero fijate que android 7 u 8 no esta listando los archivos y carpetas, sabes a que se debe o como podria solucionarlo. gracias de ante mano

@FMUV_vera
parece que es cuestión de permisos en la nueva política de Google

Intenta ir a la configuración de Android / Aplicaciones / tuaplicación / y permitir todos los permisos

gracias por la pronta repuesta, ya intente el acceso de los permisos y no funciono, creo que la única manera es modificando el file// por el Content//, pero eso es a nivel código en la Extensión.
tienes pensado actualizar esta extensión?

Hi, first of all thanks, great extension. My question, can i also get a file from internal memory, e.g. /storage/emulated/0/DCIM/test.jpg to the SD card, e.g. to /mnt/sdcard/test/test.jpg. I tried that, but the app crashes.

Thank you in advance

Stefan

/storage/emulated/0
and
/mnt/sdcard
are both paths to the internal sdcard… the latter is the generic path…

you might want to elaborate…
Taifun

Hello Guys,

i have a problem to share an csv file .

i found that the share option can only send files that are on an SD Card. But i dont know how to do it. Hopefully someone can help me.

My Code is this so far:

if this is to small you can download it here with the code to import:

what about storing the file Checkliste.csv directly in the internal sdcard rather than storing it in the private data directory?
just add a slash for the AppendToFile method like this /Checkliste.csv
see also the documentation http://ai2.appinventor.mit.edu/reference/components/storage.html#File

then you can share directly form there without using the Copy method which btw. does not work for copying files from the private data directory

Taifun

Thank You very much now it work :slight_smile:

Is it possible to copy Folder and all subfolders to new folder at once (with one click button)
like : Copy
mainFolder
/1subFolder
/2subFolder

to
newFolder
/1subFolder
/2subFolder