Extension EMAIL SMTP

Extension EMAIL SMTP

Price 16 USD Read before buy. terms and conditions

1. Explanation
Extension which Allow you to send email from email host (GMAIL AND YAHOO TESTED), can sent Plain Text with multiple attachment support or HTML Format.

2. Features

• Multiple Attachment
  • HTML Format
  • Run Async(Background)

3.Methods, Events and Properties

• Property

image :point_right: Set HOST of Email Provider

image :point_right: Set Format email, can set as HTML

image :point_right: Set Port of Email Provider

• Events

:point_right: Notify when Email Sent.

:point_right: Notify when Email Not Sent.

• Methods

:point_right: Method send E-mail with attachment list, create Empty list to not attach file

:point_right: Set Your mail(sender). Note: to send via app you must set less secure off your email account

Thanks to :

• Stackoverflow forum
  • This community

More Info :

1 Like

thank you for your conribution
I now added your solution into our list Different eMail solutions for App Inventor
Taifun

any one buyed i have queries on this extension

Hi, I would like to purchase this plug in, is it compatible with Thunkable X or is it compatible only with Thunkable classic?
Thank you

Extensions are not available for THunkableX at this time. When/if they do, it will be a all new extensions as THunkableX is built on a different background language.

What are you trying to do with your app? It is possible to send emails with a ThunkableX app now!

Too bad I already bought it, I need the ability to forward an email with multiple images.
With this extension, as you can see, you can do it.

understood! Well, if you have classic, this should work. It will not with X.

Good luck!

If you are on X, you can look here

for 2 methods

Is it possible to attach all the images one wants in that way? Thanks

maybe. you will need to play with it. for sure, you could upload the images to cloudinary , then send the url. the reciever could then download or save the photo