Edited: Bubble chat made in Thunkable

Hi. I would like to present a chat developed using Thunkable. It is possible to share photos, Gifs, vídeos and text messages.

Now, more screenshots

10 Likes

Looking good.

I moved this to a more appropriate category.

Well done on it!

1 Like

This is awesome. Now that I’ve updated and re-released Run Blocks I am about to start work on a chat application. I’ll probably be asking a lot of really stupid questions (after thoroughly searching this forum of course).

1 Like

Be my guest…

Sorry, I didn’t mean I’ll be asking you exclusively. I’ll obviously make a topic each time I have a question.

1 Like

No problem. I can help you

Thanks for sharing these screenshots @fabioirmao - have you published this app in any app store?

1 Like

Hello, @domhnallohanlon . Yes, I have published It in the Play Store. This app has been developed to a Sign Language School where the users can access some social medias, download some files to study/know the Sign Language besides of chating, posting messages, YouTube vídeos, gifs and photos

Sounds great. Do you want to post the Play store link to the community so the rest of the community can take a look?

1 Like

At this moment It is available only for Brazil. I will update It on the Google Play Console and turn It available to every country. After that I Will publish the link here.

1 Like

Do you used firebase in app messaging?

Hi. We can use firebase or Airtable. If you need some help, Just PM and i Will help you

1 Like

Did you use firebase?

Yes

Using data changed block?

Yes😀

I love it

2 Likes

How can I buy it? how much to pay

Hi. 10 dollars

1 Like