Easy way to push notification

A tip to you all if you like the push notification the be sent on serten times or with some triggers etc. Then you can use the Zapier.com service.
That works so fine and is free to test also. Good luck and let me hear how it goes for you…

But soo expensive for the paid service. They only allow 100 tasks per month which can get used up quickly.

Have you checked out integromat.com? Their free tier allows for up to 1000 tasks per month. I am fairly certain they integrate with one signal also. Could be worth looking into.

Have you tried this? Sending Notification to Specific User with Onesignal you can include an option to delay notification or send after a certain date using “send_after” in the API, more info here: https://documentation.onesignal.com/v5.0/reference

I am hoping we get the option to send push messages after certain actions occur within the app.

You do have that option, upon a trigger event (i.e button pressed, data loaded etc) you can run this API and it will trigger the push notification

that’s awesome. i didn’t know that existed. Now it’s time to learn how to use their (or any) api… One more hurdle :slight_smile:

would you be willing to share any code that you have completed to do this?

you can see how to set this up here: Sending Notification to Specific User with Onesignal - you just call the api when a button is pressed, or whatever your trigger is, please let me know if you run into trouble and I can assist further

Can some one please help me out here. Because the notification is not ariving to the App. But in the log file in onesignal is there one not. sent with succes.
I can sent a new push direct from onesignal to the phone. But when I use the delivery by Zapier it will not arrive.
Is it the Onesignal user ID that I allready have in the line that is correct or the IOS to write there.
Or something else i miss???