Downloading files with the WebViewer

I am trying to make an Android application for my website www.songsmaster.com I tried extended web viewer, but when I click the download button, web viewer opens a new window and gives an option for playing instead of downloading, your kind response will be appreciated.

Thank you,

Hi @Oye_Hoye, welcome to the Thunkable community!

Is this what you’re looking for?

Oye,

If you are using the Extended Web Viewer extension (i.e the extension described here) I might suggest posting a message on that thread or getting in touch with the authors of that extension, @Sivagiri_Visakan and @ILoveThunkable.

-Mark

Hey All,

My Website www.songsmaster.com is a Mp3 Songs downloading website, it works perfectly with chrome or default android browser, I thought to make an app for the Play Store using thunkable, But despite of using Extended Web viewer, i am unable to download songs within the app. Please share your valuable solutions.

Thanks

Have been trying to do the same for my website(https://www.muzikhyte.com) which supports media download [both audio and video] but to no avail but I think @Sivagiri_Visakan and @ILoveThunkable extension can fix this. I am yet to try it though! I will let you know when it works out for me…

If you are using the Extended Web Viewer extension my website