Custom_Toast Extension ( Text with Picture ) :) New

editor
design
extension

Greeting for the entire Thunkable community.

I present my extension: Toasting
Toasting is not a simple toast as you know that you can change it as you like.

• If you want a simple toast, all just do not check the property (CustomToast) and choose the following block:

• If you want a toast with a (text and background) editable you must choose the following block:

• Here is the news if you want a toast with a (text and background and a photo) you must choose the following block:

Property you have to Customs your Toast

with this Property you can:

• you can Change the size of your picture by option ( ScaledBitmap ).
  • Adjust corner of your toast .
  • with OffsetAxe X or Y : you can move your toast to any position in your screen .
  • You can change size of your text.

Screenshots :

support a développer :
Buy the source code for App Inventor: 5 USD or 5 Euro.

You can buy the source code of this project.
With your payment you accept the terms and conditions below.:

Please transfer 5 € via Paypal
to : said lachguer (Calach-Dev)

After having received your payment I will send toyou the source code .

Please check your spam folder in case you did not receive the example!
I will send to you all files not later than 24 hours after having received the payment.

You can also contact me with skype:
said.plati

Terms and Conditions

1. You can use the example in as many projects as you like and pass the generated apk files to as much end users as you like, also of course you can publish your apk files to Google Play and other services.
  2. This is a single user license for you as App Inventor developer, which means, the aia file is only for you to use. You are not allowed to pass the aia file to someone else.
  3. There are a lot of different Android devices available in the market. I’m not able to test the example on all these devices and therefore also can not guarantee, that the example is running on your device.
  4. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.

Calach-Dev: [email protected] OR [email protected]

Thanks Taifun for the text of the terms :wink: http://puravidaapps.com/listview.php
[/quote]

There is already 4 Toast extensions. Also, to add image to Toast, you have to only run execute addView() with imageview. Still, that’s a great start, also ImagePath have to be imagePath. Params have 1st letter lowercased.
P.S: All 4 extensions are free, so I am not sure, how you will earn money from this :wink:

you can give good a benefit not just attacking others with messages like this one. I only ask your opinion no more thanks in advance

Debes publicar un PDF explicando lo que sabes sería más productivo

Can you explain me why I should buy this extension while there are multiple extensions with this for free?!

what I understand is that it sells the source code no drawable in other extension

the other extension offers you a simple toast. this extension gives you a toast at your choice

For advice, it’s best to be able to specify a location, top and center, and bottom

you can do all you want. I will add pictures to show what you can do