Catch Ghost - Beta Available on Play Store

Here is a little different, my vacation is over, so I’m a little busy with college :sweat:

1 Like

First: Thanx :smile:

Second: I cleaned the ghosts database, could you try again and tell me if the bug continues? Oh, can you check if your GPS is turned on (high precision)?

Can you just tell me about the Map. How you made it to Zoom in and Zoom Out. Please tell only this much

I did it that way. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

*Both are floating buttons
*In “Zoom Out” I put a limitation on zoom (When it reaches 16, the zoom out button is hidden)

2 Likes

Actually I wanted to know how you animated the Map

3cca364a85e69c803b416a180910d48f8862068f_1_281x500
actually I wanted to know about this Map. How you animated it.

That means your map doesn’t have Data like Bank, Hospital and Address and is in Simple Blue Colour. How you did it my Brother

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Catch Ghost - Now Open Source

https://docs.thunkable.com/thunkable-classic-android/create/components/location/google-maps#styling-the-map

Can we make Custom Avatar move on the Map?

1 Like

Tell me I Would Donate you if you Help me.

1 Like

How do you use real time maps like “pokeon go” can you tell me the trick in this topic :

How can we make a game like "Pokemon Go"

1 Like

@Gabriel_Ferraz has re-released this app as an open source project, you can support it here:

2 Likes

All this made with thunkable? Great.
I get the same error :point_down: but only the first time, I haven’t the pic. Then the app works and is amazing. :+1:

P.S. I have 2 account google but game gets only one and I can’t chose or change it in the textbox.

1 Like

As soon as I go on vacation, I’ll see how I can add a menu to choose the Google account :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This is a really interesting game, do you really made it using thunkable? if so can you share the .aia file or maybe teach us how did you make the app

1 Like

I disaree

can you provide he aia file for mit app inventor or kodular cause thunkable x does not support aia file

please!!!

link is expired

1 Like