Hi i’m having same problem.
In a previous version i’d made, the aia let me compile API28, after this i continue working with API26 (bcause my devices), and forget about testing parallel compilings on API28 during each modification i made… Now when i was trying to get apk with API28, surprise!.. same error windows appear.
I’ve downloaded *aia, then changed the extension to *zip, then into de zip i open *.bky with Microsoft words and make comparisions with the other *.bky working previous version, but not sucesfull.
In other post I’ve read an user was explaining that maybe you erase a component from the tree upload components before deleting first from the front end workspace, maybe it could give you a clue,… i’m still trying hard to find the error because i waste lot of time and thougts developing… and… u know, it’s hard when you get this issues…