Before release test extension

Hello @all! :slight_smile:
Who wants to test the new method “pop up menu” before it will be released?

Here is the test extension:
com.NMD.PopUpMenu.aix (7,3 KB)

Please report bugs or other things.

How to create a drop down menu?
Pop up at text box
[Free] Releasing the Dialogs Extension
Action bar Error
Spinner - drop down option

Thank you for sharing, because I was like: Oh yea, let’s rock! But afterwards, I seen you saying “coming in a next update”… I will use this in my OpticalMath.

haha :smiley:
now is the test extension online! :smiley:
feel free to use it or test it :slight_smile:

Is there any way to change the theme? My app is light, and the dark does not really go with it. Thanks :smiley: Look foward to using this :slight_smile:

i noticed that when the pop up is showing, i can’t write in a textbox.
can you do something for this?

How hide the pop menu?

hi,it is a good extension,but how to change theme,it is default black,i want white.

And what’s the difference to the , @Mika?

the spinner component has a bug,first display,cannot trigger event when clicked first item.

yes, selecting the first item of a spinner does not fire the AfterSelecting event
therefore you should use a text like this “Please select a line” as first item, see also this example https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mitappinventortest/sYtrmS0SNtI/1Qe5ncJEQvsJ
Taifun

@Mika
You might want to add Light Theme to this extension whenever you get time - not urgent.

When I have time, i build a full version of this extension.
It is still only a simple preview extension :smiley:

can i chenge its background colour or its font

hello, did you update popupmenu extension ?

Thanks a lot for the extension

Extension is great i am using this extension in my app and is working fine but it would be great if you add a support to use material icons or to create custom popup menu.