App of the Month: July 2018

Hello Thunkers, please cast your vote for “App of the Month” to show your support for your friends, your fellow developers and of course for the apps that you think are amazing. Take a look at the list below and then vote in the poll at the end.

1. JRD Text Reader

@JRD_Technical has built an app to help users pronounce difficult words.

2. Auto Flash

@aylin_mohamed developed this torch app which also makes use of the light level sensor of your phone.

3: How to Solve a Rubik’s Cube

@Winston_Riggs created this great app to help users learn how to solve the famous Rubik’s Cube.

4: JRD URL Shortener

The second entry from @JRD_Technical this month allows users to shorten and share URLs

5: ImRec

@hi1 has created an app to auto-caption pictures.

6: Fortnite Assistant

@waseem_gul developed an app that can be used by anyone who plays the smash-hit game Fortnite.

7: JRD Premium Drumpad

The third entry from @JRD_Technical is this drum pad app that you can use to create your own sound effects.

8: JRD Stereo Test

This diagnostic app for headphones/speakers is the fourth app created by @JRD_Technical this month, wow!

Cast your Vote:

• JRD Text Reader
  • Auto Flash
  • How to Solve a Rubik’s Cube
  • JRD URL Shortener
  • ImRec
  • Fortnite Assistant
  • JRD Premium Drumpad
  • JRD Stereo Test

0 voters

11 Likes

Dear @domhnallohanlon
My app “Thunkword” has published in July, why is it not in the list?
Please add it
Daniel

What about this app ?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bloodmeapp.blooddonor

3 Likes

This looks really cool, can you please post a link to your post in #SuccessfullyTHUNKd please?

That’s really great, How did You create that “Getting Database” Notifier?
Thanks

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Need help with WhatsApp app

I will

Thanks. I just used clock component and some logics.

I mean how did you show animated loading screen? Can You show the blocks of that part? Or can You explain that? It will be helpful for everyone.
Thanks
Edit: Oh I got it :smiley: That’s the progress notifier

1 Like

Why is my app not there “Multiple Dhammal App”.
Multiple Dhammal App

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chirujain52.MultipleDhammal

Thanks for getting in touch @CHIRAG_JAIN, since your app was published in June unfortunately it’s not eligible for inclusion in the July vote. Please keep publishing and voting though as I’d really like to see “App of the Month” become a permanent feature of the community.

Hi community, just a reminder that voting closes in 12 hours so please vote for your favourite #SuccessfullyTHUNKd app that was released in July.

Thanks!

Congratulations to @Winston_Riggs and “Rubik’s Cube Solving Guide” for winning the first Thunkable App of the Month.

Take a look for yourself here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wriggs12.How_to_solve_a_rubiks_cube

Thanks to everyone who voted, any and all feedback on this new competition is much appreciated!

Finally, thanks to all the amazing Thunkers who create apps, publish them online and then share their achievements with the community. The variety of apps was really impressive and I’m looking forward to the next App of the Month already!

3 Likes