Ads are showing in live test but not in apk [Merge]

inbox

While we wait for the Thunkable Team to solve the problem, I propose a palliative solution that is always better than nothing :wink:
I replaced the “call interstitial” with a ‘procedure’ that makes invisible everything that appears on the display and replaces it with a “vertical alignment” that contains several banner units all connected to the same Ad unit ID. With the addition of a ‘neutral’ background I got an almost acceptable ‘Ad Interstitial’.
At this point I have programmed the ‘Back Pressed’ so that, if pressed, it makes the ‘pocedure’ invisible and make visible what you could *exactly * see before.
Hope that this solution makes the clicks of a real Interstitial I think it’s impossible, but even 1 click will always be better than no clicks.
I hope I have done something pleasant to the community!

It appears that Interstitial ads load but stay invisible, after Google Play updated their API.

People are creating new post because there is no proper answer given by thunkable admins or power thunkers. Every time there is just one answer search in the community. What is the use of searching when there is no proper answer.
If there is proper timeline or solution gievn that issue will be fixed by this date then why will anyone post new comment. Atleast say we are looking into the issue. Doesnt it make sense.

I started to use it! Thank you!

Hello, I just wanted to know how to solve my problem with admob … in my new apps are not appearing the interstitial admob … in my old apps are normal and the new ones do not appear anymore…anyone can help me.???

Read the previous messages Renato. But resuming: before Play Store changed their API all apps works ok, after changes, interstitial are not visible.

in all my apps interstitial ads are not showing, banner ads are showing well but the problem is with interstital ads. i thought i maybe problem with implementation on app but they are not showing in all my apps.
but impressions are being counted for both ads.
data is consumed.
looks like they are loading but not showing, if anyone can help it can be very thankful of you.

Hi, my friend … do you know the solution?

Unfortunaly, until now there is no solution, it’s a Thunkable issue, they need to updates their API, or implememt interstitial.show (like in Appy Builder)…for us, it’s only wait…

Hi!, I’ve seen this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPDhtH2jvTQ

but I don’t understand the language

If someone can understand it, please help for the community

in all my apps interstitial ads are not showing, banner ads are showing well but the problem is with interstital ads. i thought i maybe problem with implementation on app but they are not showing in all my apps.
but impressions are being counted for both ads.
data is consumed.
looks like they are loading but not showing, if anyone can help it can be very thankful of you.

I guess you didn’t search the forum else you would have found this huge topic about the same problem.

https://community.thunkable.com/t/ads-are-showing-in-live-test-but-not-in-apk-merge/58940/235

i checked it too. But cant find the solution.
if you can explain then please.
even have opened the linked you have mentioned in new tab, but not much of help.

Can not help you. I don’t like ads in apps never will use them.

ok thank you though.

@Nilesh_Choudhary1 ou can show banners in your app?

why not use enhance, there you can put in admob and other ads networks. you have to upload your finish apk and enhance make the rest. no provision

I’m using admob and when I created my first three apps the interstitial ads were working after that no interstitial ad worked on my new apps. Later I updated my app from first three apps and it also stopped to show interstitial ad. All the blocks and ad units are correctly placed and moreover no violation message was received from admob. Please help me why this is occuring ?

It’s well past the beginning of January and the ads are still not working.
Anything to say @Domhnall? You owe us some explanations after making that statement.