AdMob & Push Notifications Beta

E-mail has been sent :slight_smile:

Sent the email, waiting for the response :smile:

email sent ,nothing happened

Hi, is the beta test still open? I could find many info about the beginning of the test but only one post saying that would only last 90 days. I don’t want to email amrita and help overload her inbox if the beta is down.

Thank you in advance,
Chris.

The Beta is still open

2 Likes

I am send email.

When is it possible to have the version on my platform?

Please read a whole topic… You have to email Thunkable to get access for beta testing.

I was suspended for 30 days because of that. I completely recommend doing it.

No, you can go to beta.thunkable.com (here)

No. You must to email Thunkable team, else you are breaking the rules.

How is that breaking the rules? In the original post, someone commented it and I started using it?

Please read, what @amrita said. If you want, you can argue with Thunkable team. Not me.

1 Like

I also started using it because I found the link on a YouTube video. Then here I learned that you need to request “permission” to use it, so I did that and also mentioned that I started using it before, because I didn’t know. They had no problem and added me to the list. It’s better to follow the rules than to try to go against them and risk to be suspended/banned, you know?

1 Like

please admob beta

@CrackedVideos - We ask for you to email, so that we can keep track of everyone using AdMob in case any issues arise.

2 Likes

Oh, ok. I will send the email. Sorry

how to get beta.thunkable?

Did you read the first post?

Hi I already sent an email for the beta version and I have not yet received a reply!
How long to wait before receiving information and activate the beta version?
Thank you in advance for your efforts.