OSO Browser (Now AIA file is public) - Browse & Earn pocket money with style (Published on Play Store)

:raised_hands:It is totally made in thunkable, without any premium extension.

OSO Browser is a revolution to earn pocket money while you surf the internet. Designed and known for simplicity, security, fast browsing and safe browsing.

Play Store Link: https://bit.ly/2Qb9sjp
Website Link: https://bit.ly/2M2sJQF

OSO Browser Features:

• Rewards for surfing the Internet
• Incognito Browsing
• Search-engine switch
• Home Screen Shortcuts
• Text/Voice/Barcode/QR-Code Search
• Bookmarks
• Browse History
• Multi Tabbed Browsing
• Convert any web page to PDF
• Translate any web page

Some screenshots:

Custom Login/Signup Form (With forgot password feature)

ALLOW TOP SITES ONE TAP AWAY

OSO is designed so you are one tap away from all top sites. You really don’t have to worry for the best one.

SEARCH THE WEB WITH YOUR FAVOURITE SEARCH ENGINES

TEXT/VOICE/BARCODE/QR-CODE SEARCH

Search the web either with Text input or voice input or Barcode input or QR-Code input.

MULTI-TAB FEATURE WITH INCOGNITO MODE

Incognito Mode makes your browsing experience perfectly private without leaving any history, cookies, cache, etc.

AWESOME SIDEBAR MENU

TRANSLATE ANY WEB PAGE // & // CONVERT ANY WEBPAGE TO PDF

Translate any web page to your mother tongue. We support 12 different languages around the world.

OTHER FEATURES

BOOKMARKS/SEARCH HISTORY/DOWNLOAD HISTORY/SECURE SEARCH etc.

Bookmarks help save your favorite websites and provide quick navigation for revisiting later on. History list helps with recollection.

PROFILE/ABOUT/SHARE/CONTACT PAGES :

:pray:Special thanks to Thunkable & all these extension developers :

@ColinTree [Free] Custom ListView - ColinTreeListView
@Said_Dev [Free] Easily to detect if your app is connected - Internet CHECK
@ILoveThunkable [Free] Extended Web Viewer Extension
@Mika [Free] Gesture Handler Extension
@Taifun Tools Extension
@Taifun Textbox Extension
@Helios [Free] Releasing the Dialogs Extension
@Andres_Cotes [Free] Extension Sidebar Navigation Update 12/04/2018

> Date: 26 December 2018

Hi friends, I have decided to provide the raw (Un-touched) AIA file of the OSO BROWSER.

Why I am doing so?

The OSO BROWSER story begins back when I first discovered THUNKABLE while searching for an app development platform.

It didn’t take me long to fall in love with such a platform. I was calculating the possibilities of converting my ideas into reality.

I scoured the web to find a resource that could help me. This came with a set of challenges: proper planning, proper designing, set up the must/basic sections etc. were incredibly time-consuming and inefficient. There was no map to starting out…

I was searching for an external force to get momentum. If it was, it would have easily done the entire process. I suffered a lot and learned after that even for the basic things.

I wish I had some OSO BROWSER like aia file when I was starting out So that I shouldn’t have struggled for the most basic features. So that I can concentrate on some extra advanced features.

Currently, I am working on other beautiful projects. Maintaining an OSO BROWSER like app is quite a time-consuming. And that’s the reason for such a decision.

Initial work right after uploading the AIA file.

1. (I did it already) Go to screen “browse” then click “blocks”. Go to “when browse initialize” Just enable the “version check”(in case you need force update facility of new update facility) and disable the “init” method

2. Understand the “FireBase” components first. Then create the firebase account according and override your new credentials.

What should you keep in mind?

1. Before exporting the app, please enable all the blocks in the “browse” screen for the proper working of the app. (Enable or disable of “when browse initialize” is your choice )

If you get helped by the AIA of OSO BROWSER please, help me to work out my plan “HELP THE NEEDY”. You may share the idea with your friends or do something for those poor people with the help of your friends/guardians/relatives according to you. (Download the app to know my idea in details)

For any query, you are always welcome.

Re-design, modify, add features according to you. and don’t forget to share your final app with me in this post.

OSO BROWSER AIA file : oso_browser.aia (1.1 MB)

13 Likes

thank you for using the tools and textbox extensions
keep up the good work
Taifun

3 Likes

It does not work with an Israeli phone number

1 Like

1 Like

Thanks @domhnallohanlon for selecting “OSO Browser & Help the Needy” among 3 best “App of the Month” competition.

1 Like

Hey @OSO_Browser, the order hasn’t been decided yet. The community (including you!) still has some time to vote for their favourite app of September. The top finishers will be announced in a week or so.

The numbers that I used were based on when an app was published rather than any ranking. I’ve replaced these numbers with letters now to avoid any ambiguity. Apologies for any confusion!

To nominate your favourite app please don’t forget to vote for it in the poll at the end of this post:

1 Like

I understand…

1 Like

How have you added the translate plugin , Details Pls :slight_smile:

1 Like

1: https://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=

*** “from=&to=” means, that the current webpage language will automatically be detected.

2: language code (the language in which you want to convert the current page) … go to https://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=bn&a=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.co.in%2F change the language and note the code in url bar.

3: just write as it is. (this says like, and the address is )

3 Likes

Great app. Way to Go!!!

Pro-Tip:
Try to remove the login screen - as this makes your app accessible hassle free in first attempt. You can request signup when users redeem points.

Best
Abdul

2 Likes

Sir how do you create create pdf file system?

1 Like

Thank you very much , will give a try and inform you

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the idea, I will work on it soon.

http://pdfy.net/api/GeneratePDF.aspx?url=

3 Likes

hi sir,
how you add icognito feature in your app please share your logic ankitgond2309@gmail.com

this forum exists to share solutions for everybody and not individually by email…
also publishing an email address in a public forum is probably not a good idea, except you like to attract loads of spam messages…

Taifun

2 Likes

Why did you create screenshots with iPhone, if you created this with Thunkable, not Thunkable X?

how you save the history as a card

I didn’t understand your question

I try to import your aia to thunkable classic and also in kodular but still this happendCapturesqwdDWQDQDDDEE