Get Ready for App of the Month

At Thunkable we believe that anyone can create beautiful and powerful mobile apps. We’ve made it easier to develop apps for iOS and Android and now we want to make it easier to share your apps with the world.

App of the Month (AotM) is a platform for Thunkable Creators to share their apps and their ideas with a global audience. In this community alone we have over 30,000 members who want to know more about your work and to be inspired for their next project. In addition to this we regularly create blogs and social media posts which are shared with tens of thousands of international followers.

To have your app included in App of the Month simply create your app with Thunkable and then either:

a) Publish a link to your app store listing on the App Store, Google Play or Amazon Apps in #SuccessfullyTHUNKd

b) Share your public project link in #ShareYourApps for a chance to win a spot in the Featured Projects part of the gallery.

Voting opens on the first Monday of the month and runs until the second Friday, giving you 12 days to remix, review and rate the best of what Thunkable Creators have to offer.

5 Likes

How many… days left

1 Like

Hi @KimYunz, the next round (October AotM) starts on Monday, but any apps published in November will be featured next month.

Does I have to publish on play store…
Or Could I share it… ! Here … That I have thunkd

Take a look at part b) for instructions on how to share your app.

Looking forward to seeing this month’s crop and voting for the best. I’m hoping my app will be featured also ;). It was posted in sucessfullythunked in october :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @James_Sutton, I’m hoping to publish the shortlist tomorrow!

1 Like

Can I share my app through gdrive links
I dont have playstore acc