Generate a Google Drive Download Link | Ct tricks

Hello Everyone !!

Today i’m going to share one of my project i.e GET DOWNLOADING LINK besically it’s a webpage that i designed to create a direct downloading link of your google drive files [ like : Apk, AIA, Extensions, Audios, Videos etc. . . ] in just one click.

The webpage is very simple and clean, No ads No Promotions Nothing . … !! So i want you all to have a look of this webpage. And Let me know your views in the comment below.
:link: Click Here to view www.gdlbyct.tk

How it works ?
The working of this webpage is very simple, you just have to paste the url of your google drive file into the text box of the webpage page and and click on the ’ Get Link ’ button. The downloading link then appear below the button. Now click on that link to copy-to-clipboard and share with anyone you want.

How i made this ?
I have used some simple java program to create a logic of generating the direct url of your google drive files link/url and also the CSS and HTML to design the entire webpage.

Then i have used DRV to WEB service to host this webpage from my Google Drive, and Free nom to get a domain name for free for this webpage. i.e gdlbyct.tk

Why to use GDL?
As you all know, you can directly upload the files [ like aia, gif, docs erc. . . ] to the community to share with the community members. But there are some limitatios of file size and also some files [ like you can’t upload the Apk or the file having size more then 10 MB ] but by using your google drive you can share the files having size more then 10 MB. Now GDL [ Get Downloading Link ] helps you in creating the direct downloading link of your google drive files so the user can download the files in just Single click without forwarding them to your google drive files page.

Inspiration of GDL
@domhnallohanlon he is the one, who inspired me to create this and learn this new stuff. I really thank for this.

So once again, So i request you all to have a look of this webpage. And Let me know your views in the comment below.
:link: Click Here to view www.gdlbyct.tk

• Great Work
  • Thanks For Sharing
  • I Need the Source Code

0 voters

1 Like

Turns out the limit is actually 4MB! Thanks for sharing this project with us @cttricks, thie really addresses a specific need that some community members have and hopefully your project makes it that little bit easier for people to share their files with the community. :+1:

Really sorry about that !! :grin: You are right it’s actually 4MB