Email OTP Verification | Using App Script URL

Hello Everyone !!

Today i have created an alternative way to verify the users via their email id. This method is not only for the Thunkable X you can also use this in Thunkable Classic too :smiley:

So I have just created a Google app script, which allows you to send the email directly from your app to the users email [ provided by the user ]
Here is a sample :video_camera: video to show you How the app & Script works. :link: Click Here to watch !!

EOV

• Great Work
  • I need a tutorial

0 voters

//Ct tricks

1 Like

Did I miss somethingā€¦ There is nothing there. You show it :ā€œcanā€ be done, but no script or tutorial or aia

Is this click bait?

1 Like

:grin: No definitely not !!

Actually i donā€™t know, is there any need of this or not ! Definitely there are many more ways of verifying users if you are creating your app on thunkable. So if you show your interest in this then iā€™ll definetly provide all he details about How to do this ?

Like the blocks screen shot, AIA file, script and the process to setup your email otp verification system.

So please donā€™t take me wrong !! Iā€™m just curious to know if you are interested or not. :wink:

3 Likes

@cttricks

Any progress with full video?)

Have you tried our new Video component?

-Mark

Have you tried our new Video component ?

No, because itā€™s not related to what Iā€™ve asked for: the full video explaining how to use Email OTP which was advertized by @cttricks.

Iā€™l share the complete blog or tutorial by todays eveningā€¦ Iā€™m sorry to keep you all waitingā€¦ Actually i was not sure if there is any need of this or not soā€¦ i didnā€™t made any tutorial video or blog on this.

2 Likes

Sorry for the misunderstanding ;-(

-Mark

@cttricks Have you made it?)

1 Like

@cttricks hey! I know this is old but I feel this is a tutorial many of us in the community may appreciate! Iā€™m wondering if you ever ended up making one?

1 Like

@cttricks Hello!,

Iā€™m sorry but where can I get your tutorial on this topic? I really need to include this feature into my app. Please help. Thank you in advance.

Regards
Jib

1 Like